Heavy Goods Transportation.
2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport specialises in Abnormal Transportation, based in the capital of Gauteng, we ideally located to serve Southern Africa’s Plant and Equipment Hauling needs.
2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport has extensive knowledge and experience in the transport of complex machinery and abnormal loads.
Services supplied in Southern Africa include.
Local, Long distance and Cross border transport and related value added services.
Our focus at present is in machinery and equipment transportation, however we do as far as possible try to customise our solutions for all client transport needs. Helping our clients build a competitive advantage by improving logistics.
Clients rate 2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport as being the preferred supplier of transport solutions for several reasons.
- The business knowledge and service levels.
- The value for money surpasses the competition.
- The ability to add value to your business in real bottom-line terms is what sets 2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport apart from the rest.
Industry acceptance is demonstrated in South Africa by observing the client list. The 2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport service offerings are utilised by companies such as Bell Equipment, Doosan Equipment, Esco, Mcc and Aveng Moolmans. To name but a few.
2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport areas of Business.
2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport caters for business that operates in the following sectors.
- Lowbed services;
- Special loads / abnormal loads / projects / contract work.
2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport specialises in the transportation of the following:
- Earthmoving equipment.
- Heavy machinery.
- Mining equipment.
- Construction vehicles.
- Construction machinery.
- Tarmac machinery.
- Abnormal loads. (EG. Static Crushers)
Other services offered by 2 Brothers Plant Hire and Transport.
- Solution formulation.
- Hand holding. Clearing and Cross Border.
- Support centre – available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.